From the notepad that I carry

My father gets a lot of these small notepads (about A6 in size) with Rx marks on them. I took a few of those for making rough notes. Within a few days I started sketching on them. Crude rough sketches. The paper is thin, you can almost see the printing at the back of the page. And then there is the advertisement at the bottom of a Homeopathic pharmaceutical company. But they are handy to carry along with me to office and make some quick sketches with pen. The best thing is if I don't like what I just done, I can simply tear off that page - thanks to the perforations!


I cropped the images that I had taken, but still you can see the advertisement in most of them. Somehow that Rx mark and the advertisement below have become part of what I draw.


Gel Pen

Comments

Popular Posts