Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Figments of Imagination
Where the world is boundless and free
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Abstract painting
Bay of Bengal
Digital painting
drawing
Harmony drawing tool
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Jhau bon
One essential part of the sea shore of Bay of Bengal is the 'Jhau Bon'. May I wanted it to be minimal or may be it turned out minimal cause I was doing it during the tea break in office. But I think it finally turned out well.
Comments
Popular Posts
Friday, April 02, 2010
Office Free time
Monday, May 03, 2010
Sketching Bangalore
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Rabindranath Tagore - then and now
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Rain on me
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Hostel wall
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Sketching Bangalore 2
Monday, May 30, 2011
School Days - Conté crayon
Friday, April 09, 2010
Two abstracts
Friday, March 19, 2010
My imaginations
Monday, October 10, 2011
My Friends Umbrellas
Comments
Post a Comment